In Line 9″ x 48″ whole house system
Standard with 3/4″ connections
- Heavy duty fiberglass tank with base
- 4 stage filtration and purification system
- In-Line connectors included
- Replace pre-filter cartridge as needed
- 3/4″ gate valve is included
- Easy installation by a qualified/licensed plumber (recommended)
- Bacteriostatic media: Prevents bacteria growth
- Improves taste, eliminates odors, removes color
- Removes hundreds of contaminants
- Manufacturer’s prorated warranty
Filter costs $914.00 and does 3/4ths of a million gallons.
So, $914.00 divided by 750,000 gallons = $0.001.
Yep, that’s about a tenth of a penny per gallon.
* Units made with 1-inch in-and-out fittings use the 20-inch “Big Blue” filter housings and cartridges.
The Solution to Water Pollution: Our systems contain a patented media, KDF® (U.S. Patent 4,642,192), which has been tested to drastically reduce or effectively remove: Chlorine, Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and other metals that may be present in the water. KDF® is listed under NSF standard 61 (Health Effects) for water treatment plant applications.
The Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon is used to improve the taste and odor and remove: Chlorine, THMs, PCBs and hundreds of other organic contaminants that may be present in the water.
|Expected Max. Capacity:||Up to 750,000 gal.||2’838,750 lts.|
|Recomm. Flow:||Up to 8 gpm.||Up to 30 lts./min.|
|Width:||9″ Dia||22.8 cm.|
|Shipping Wt.:||90 lbs.||40.8 Kgs.|
|Master Dimensions:||12.5″ x 12.5″ x 57″|
|Packing:||1 per master|
|Wt.:||90 lbs.||40.8 kgs.|
NOTE: Water filtration alone is not appropriate technology for biologically unsafe or untreated water sources such as private wells.