H2O-RC: Appliance and Icemaker in-line water filter
Connects in-line to ice makers, drinking fountains, refrigerators, etc.
Changes out EXACTLY with NSA 25-I
- 5 Stage filtration and purification system
- Installs to appliance directly, in-line
- Compact and light weight sealed filter
- Mounting bracket hardware included
- Bacteriostatic media: prevents bacterial growth
- Quick Connect Fittings for 1/4″ O.D. Water Lines
- Improves taste and color
- Eliminates chlorine, THMs, odors
- Removes hundreds of chemical contaminants
- Manufacturer’s prorated warranty.
The Solution to Water Pollution: Our systems contain a patented media, KDF® (U.S. Patent 4,642,192), which has been tested to drastically reduce or effectively remove: Chlorine, Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and other metals that may be present in the water. KDF® is listed under NSF standard 61 (Health Effects) for water treatment plant applications.
The Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon is used to improve the taste and odor and remove: Chlorine, THMs, PCBs and hundreds of other organic contaminants that may be present in the water.
|Expected Max. Capacity:||Up to 3,000 gal.||111,350 lts.|
|Recomm. Flow:||0.5 gpm.||1.9 lts./min.|
|Shipping Wt.:||2.2 lbs.||1.1 Kgs.|
NOTE: Water filtration alone is not appropriate technology for biologically unsafe or untreated water sources such as private wells.