Showing the single result
The Well PRO™ Dry Pellet Chlorinator – Residential System$313.00 – $854.00
Compact, convenient home well water treatment. Well PRO makes sink-staining iron and manganese, pump-clogging bacteria and the rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide a thing of the past. This sealed sanitizing system mounts directly over the well, protected by a thermoplastic shell that resists tampering, corrosion and weather damage.
- Kills bacteria at the wellhead source
- Eliminates “rotten egg” odor by eliminating sulfate-reducing bacteria
- Reduces iron and manganese problems by oxidation/precipitation
- Kills iron bacteria that cause slime, pump and screen clogging, etc.
- Reliable, consistent dosing with less hassle and maintenance than liquid chlorinators
- Safe, easy loading of pre-packaged pellets — NO chemicals handling
- Rugged, weatherproof construction designed for stand-alone outdoor installation
- Adjustable dosage rate to accommodate any disinfection requirement
- Water demand operation. Feeds pellets according to well pump kick-on and duration
- Offered in either 115V and 220V models to match your well pump voltage
- Covered by the manufacturer’s 18 month Limited Warranty.