ESD-US3: Standard Space-Saver Undersink Water Filter
Space saver Undersink
- 5 stage filtration and purification system
- Installs out of sight under the sink. Easy installation kit included.
- Hooks up to separate chromed long reach faucet
- Available In-line for direct hook up to sink faucet
- Bacteriostatic media: Prevents bacteria growth
- Fittings for 1/4″ O.D. Water Lines
- Improves taste, eliminates odors, removes color
- Removes hundreds of contaminants
- Expected Max. capacity: 25,000 gallons
- Manufacturer’s prorated warranty
The Solution to Water Pollution: Our systems contain a patented media, KDF® (U.S. Patent 4,642,192), which has been tested to drastically reduce or effectively remove: Chlorine, Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and other metals that may be present in the water. KDF® is listed under NSF standard 61 (health effects) for water treatment plant applications.
The Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon is used to improve the taste and odor and to remove: Chlorine, THMs, PCBs and hundreds of other organic contaminants that may be present in the water.
|Expected Max. Capacity:||Up to 25,000 gal.||94,625 lts.|
|Recomm. Flow:||1 gpm.||3.8 lts./min.|
|Width:||4″ Dia.||10.2 cm.|
|Shipping Wt.:||8 lbs.||3.6 Kgs.|
NOTE: Water filtration alone is not appropriate technology for biologically unsafe or untreated water sources such as private wells.